Thursday, 23 April 2009

PLEASE DO YOUR JOB!

I AM SO FREAKINGLY PISSED WITH THE DAMN LIZARDS AND THEIR PREYS! CAN YOU, DAMN LIZARDS, PLEASE DO YOUR JOBS AND CATCH YOUR IRRITATING PREY DILIGENTLY?!!! WHY AM I SUFFERING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND WAKING UP AT 0500AM IN THE MORNING BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT DOING YOUR JOB?!!! RAHH! I'M SO PISSED OFF!


AND WHY IS THE PREY NOT SLEEPING AT NIGHT AND PREYING ON MY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! CAN YOU PLEASE DESTROY YOURSELF?! I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I DON'T GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO SUCK MY BLOOD. STOP SUCKING ME UP, SUCK UP YOURSELF FIRST! RAHHH! 

it takes more than two hands to count the number of times the stupid thing has kissed me all over my body! i'm so pissed! this is so like the times during my As when i'll wake up scratching all over my body and den my popo will also wake up due to my excessive amount of scratching and wake up to switch on the air-con. i so want the air-con now. cos it really does chase away the irritant when the lizards don't do their jobs. 

lizards are irritant as well. they can go and destroy themselves for all i care. Please have yourself eaten up by cats if you cant do your jobs well. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: