I am so very tempted to travel sometime to somewhere nice all alone! And after talking about some possible future traveling plans, I have a crazy urge to not get married and live singly all my life! Own my own small little apartment and live te way I want. Not having to make the bed in the morning, having only a fridge and a cabinet to store milk and cereals for my meals, washing the toilets, the home and everything all by myself, not having to care about what other occupants in the apt will think about, nt having the need to get a second opinion, not having to report my whereabouts to anyone, yada yada. Wow thinking of this own little space is so fascinating. I'm gonna get one of the walls fully mirrored, have a parquet floor, and probably get some ballet bars at home. Hahaha a cosy little bedroom where I hide out all night, a sofa in the living room which I'll sleep on if I'm damn tired after a day's of work and haven't showered, get a ventilator instead of a fan cos I don't enjoy feeling intense wind coming from the fan, a big bean bag in the room for me to snuggle in when reading a nice book, and a toilet with a magazine rack to put all the magazines that accompany me during the shitting moments hehehe wow my home's gonna be so nice and cosy!
i would dance my life away
Wednesday, 21 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment